newbie: don't be angry.

I hope that i won't disturb anyone here: i was wonderig whether there existed
some doc i missed on Bonobo... I got the source docs/api, read "inside OLE"
and... mm: that's all. yes !! sources !! I got them too :)

Is there anyone who setup some kind of thing which explains the interface
relationships  ?
Because if the bonobo api seems "rather" understandable and usable without
that much knowledge of the inside things, i found nothing on the inner
workings of the interfaces. I seek something in the kind of: the container
requests THIS interface, then calls this method, then waits for a call to his
own sink called THAT to achieve this... I hope you see what i mean...

In case this does not exist, i would be greatly interested in setting such a
thing up:

3 parts:
1) Corba
    1.1) general stuff about interoperability/orbs/code resuability
    1.2) IDL and its C mapping
    1.3) sample client/servers
2) gnorba
    2.1) a name server
    2.2) a repository
3) bonobo components
    3.1) design goals
    3.2) interfaces definitions and interactions: hard way
    3.3) api presentation: easy way

What i miss the most is the 3.2 part... i cannot really find a way into all
these definitions.
Something cool would be some insights to the implementation scatered a little
everywhere.

Mathieu