bonobo: splitting gtk stuff out

Hi,

	As I hack another enumeration translation function in bonobo, I am
beggining to think that really we should have a separate module eg.

	gnome-gtk.[ch],idl

	And that we should have

module GNOME {
	module GTK {
       		enum ToolbarType {
			ToolbarTypeEnd,
			ToolbarTypeItem,
			ToolbarTypeRadioItem,
			ToolbarTypeRadioGroup,
			ToolbarTypeToggleItem,
			ToolbarTypeSeparator,
			ToolbarTypeControl
       		};
	}
}

	And have translators:

	gnome_gtk_toolbar_type_to_corba,
	gnome_gtk_toolbar_corba_to_type

	This would mean that we could re-use this stuff a lot, we could
also move the gnome-canvas.idl's Gdk module out.

	Also, I am beggining to wonder as I write these enumeration
translators whether in fact they are neccessary. IIRC in C they are
supposed to start at 0 and increment thereafter ? Presumably if the CORBA
enumeration spec. matched this we could simply translate with a cast ?
Having read the stubs this seems totaly reasonable can you think of any
problems with a simple cast ? ( though with luck the switch would collapse
to this anyway ).