window id's changed to strings...

Hi,

	I quickly hacked this up; perhaps the same should be done for
GNOME::Desktop::Window but I havn't fathomed the purpose of this yet.

	Anyhow, currently id's are passed in the first entry of an
optionaly ':' delimited stream in decimal. This allows room for future
expansion.

	From a position of complete ignorance of X authentication it might
seem that we could in future pass Xcookies server -> client and get a
distributed / clustered versioning nightmare.

	HTH,