Re: xpdf status ... yet another day.

> Anyway, this was a question pending for a long time: how is printing handled
> in bonbo. I noticed there are no interfaces to handle this. (perhaps oi
> should decide myself to undergo a cvs update).

Currently, we do not handle this issue at all.

The idea is to have the View interface include a print method:

    typedef sequence<char> print_metafile;

    print_metafile print (void);

I am not sure if the View or the Embeddable should export these.  And
I am not sure about where the zoom factor comes into play in here yet.

Cheers,
Miguel.