Re: xpdf status ... yet another day.

>     Note that the whole view-factor thing starts to blur the line
> between Bonobo document embedding and Bonobo conrols: Should the
> zoom-factor affect printing?  Should it be saved in the compound
> document along with the rest of the data?  How do we represent it in a
> moniker?

The zoom factor for printing is determined at printing time (ie, the
zoom on the GUI is a mechanism to let the user actually zoom the
page), while the output on the printer will most likely be a 1:1
mapping.

Now, many applications (for example, Gnumeric) can change the zoom
factor to accomodate a number of sheets in a specific number of pages,
so the embeddable will have to render itself at the requested
dimension.

miguel.