Re: xpdf & ui-handler ...

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks <michael@imaginator.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Hmm, I've looked t gnome-ui-handler.idl, and I was extremely
> daunted by it... I'm a tad confused as to its role in contrast with
> gnome-inplace ?

The UIHandler is responsible for handling menu and toolbar merging.
You don't really have to talk with its CORBA interface directly; just
use the GnomeUIHandler class methods.

	The gnome-inplace interface is going away; we decided it was
too much complexity to ask someone to implement three interfaces just
to do in-place component embedding.  So those methods have moved to
GNOME::View.

Nat