Some thoughts about ORBit...

I was away from my linux box over the weekend and stuck with win95, but
had some time to look at the orbit source and make some comments. The
following 3 mails are some thoughts on binary MI, upcasting and Vtables
for the orbit binary object standard.

In addition to these, I wrote a quick example of a C POA servant to
demonstrate how this could work in-process and I was wondering how I get
this stuff into the ORBit CVS archive - do I need to be registered as a
user?

Also, is there a ORBit mailing list? - I heard somebody talking about
one on the gnome list a while ago.

Cheers,

Phil.
 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.