Re: Python mico (was RE: Can't get CVS tree or Component Mailing List)

Aadi Deshpande wrote:

[...]
> and what's the status of the GTK python bindings?

AFAIK there's two - but the original python-gtk has been dropped and the
author is about to start helping with pyGtk (I read that on the
comp.lang.python newsgroup)
Check out ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/python

> and how's the Python mapping to MICO coming along? ;-)

I'm just starting to write the extensions to the mico IDL compiler so
that it generates python skeletons - hopefully I'll have something on
the pre-alpha side on monday (my time's a bit short so I'm only hacking
during weekends at the moment).

Oh, by the way - have you ever managed to get FnOrb to compile IDL to
python? It requires OmniBroker to work, and I've never managed to get
the two working together (mind you, I haven't spent a lot of time on
this)
(http://www.dstc.edu.au/AU/staff/martin-chilvers/Fnorb/)

Cheers,

Phil.

 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.