Re: Problems creating and loading icc profile

On 19 February 2015 at 18:01, john <john webwrite eclipse co uk> wrote:
I have since upgraded to Jessie which has ver. 1.2.14-1+b2  and Gnome Color
Manager ver. 3.14.1-1

That's a bit newer, and easier to debug.

I still am unable to get colord to calibrate my printer successfully. I can
print the targets ok but when it comes to scan the targets it asks for the
device (Color Munki) to be set to 'Calibration'  Clicking on the 'Next'
button goes to 'Reading the Patches'. There is no mention of setting the
device to 'Chart scanning' mode. When you try to read the patches  (click on
device button) colord d goes back to 'Cofigure Instrument'.  Putting the
device in 'Chart scanning' mode I am able to go through what appears to be
the process of scanning each strip but after I finish the last strip it
seems to be looking for more to read. Clicking on the device button brings
up an error 'Reading Target' Failed to read the strip correctly'.

Does this work correctly when you use argyllcms' chartread on the
command line? For ColorMuni we're screenscraping the output from
argyllcms, so we're very sensitive if any of the strings are
different.

I created an ICC profile using Argyll and tried to import this using colord
add profile. It finds the ICC profile but fails to import.

What's the error message? Thanks.

'Failed to execute child process "sqlite3" (No such file or directory)'

You need to install the sqlite client program which provides /usr/bin/sqlite3

Richard.