Problems creating and loading icc profile

Hi,
I had tried unsuccessfully last year to either create a printer profile using colord or to import a profile created using Argyll. At the time I was using Wheezy and the version did not appear to support 'colormgr dump' to be able to send you any data. I have since upgraded to Jessie which has ver. 1.2.14-1+b2 and Gnome Color Manager ver. 3.14.1-1

I still am unable to get colord to calibrate my printer successfully. I can print the targets ok but when it comes to scan the targets it asks for the device (Color Munki) to be set to 'Calibration' Clicking on the 'Next' button goes to 'Reading the Patches'. There is no mention of setting the device to 'Chart scanning' mode. When you try to read the patches (click on device button) colord d goes back to 'Cofigure Instrument'. Putting the device in 'Chart scanning' mode I am able to go through what appears to be the process of scanning each strip but after I finish the last strip it seems to be looking for more to read. Clicking on the device button brings up an error 'Reading Target' Failed to read the strip correctly'.

Repeated attempts produce the same result and so the calibration does not complete.

I created an ICC profile using Argyll and tried to import this using colord > add profile. It finds the ICC profile but fails to import.

In anticipation of you wanting the output from 'colormgr dump' I got this message:

'Failed to execute child process "sqlite3" (No such file or directory)'

I have checked on Google for any solutions but not able to find any.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
John