Tested Device Support

Hi,

I was wondering which devices have actually been tested for use with
GCM on what distro's with which package versions. It might be nice to
collect a list of these.

Please don't reply to this thread with any questions about anything.
Please only submit tested device reports as illustrated below. Please
do explicitly mention if you're using packages that didn't come with
the distro itself (as I do with my PPAs).

So let me go first then:

Ubuntu 12.10, argyll 1.4.0 (from gcm-colorhug ppa), colord 0.1.21,
gnome-color-manager 3.6.0 (from gcm-colorhug ppa)

Tested with: ColorMunki, Huey, ColorHug

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn