Re: Cannot activate .icc profiles

On 14 August 2013 21:41, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre gmail com> wrote:
choose to import an .icc profile but the system refuse to apply it

Which profile are you trying to import? Also, which directory are you
importing it from?

: I can choose the right file in the import dialog box, but it is no longer here when I have to apply it.

Can you try repeating the failure, but this time doing:

killall gnome-color-manager
gnome-control-center --verbose color

...and then attaching the debug output. Thanks!

Richard.