Re: git url of colord is dead?

On 19 April 2013 17:08, Marc Weber <marco-oweber gmx de> wrote:
  ENV{COLORD_SENSOR_KIND}=="*?", ENV{ID_MODEL}=="", IMPORT{program}="usb_id --export %p"
  ENV{COLORD_SENSOR_KIND}=="*?", ENV{ID_MODEL_FROM_DATABASE}=="", IMPORT{program}="usb-db %p"
Now I'd like to check upstream, the colord git link found
on http://www.freedesktop.org/software/colord/download.html
is broken. Is it enough to tell it here - or do I have to file a bug
report about that?

I've just fixed the links on the website, thanks for telling me about that.

Maybe some of you could just tell me what those two lines should be
doing ?

Basically, we want the better vendor and product descriptions
available from the database. I really should convert the .rules to the
new udev format, but I want to be sure that all distros shipping
colord are also carrying newenough versions of udev. Hence the
delay....

Richard