Re: 3d gamut viewing tab missing

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba gmail com> wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> I'm not developer, just user, and I have one question:
> Why I can't see 3d gamut viewing tab in my profile information window?
> I'm using Ubuntu 12.10, and I install some GNOME Color Manager packages from
> Software center.

Because Canonical ships incomplete GNOME Color Manager.

Sortof yes... It's a non-critical feature... I think they disabled it because it would pull in additional dependancies into base...

AFAIK,
Pascal's PPA provides the correct one.

For Quantal, yes...

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:pmjdebruijn/gnome-color-manager-release
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn