QPcard 201 with gnome-color-manager

Hey all,

I'm sitting next to mizmo here at LGM and she wants to create a camera
profile with a QPcard 201 which in theory we support. I know the
limited number of patches aren't going to produce a super profile, but
we were both stumped when g-c-m asks for the reference file which
QPcards appear not to ship with the card, but it looks like a generic
one is shipped with Argyllcms. Are we supposed to use the cie or cht
file? Are there any instructions on how far to crop the tiff file --
we can't seem to get the patch detection to work.

Thanks for any help,

Richard.