Re: X-Rite, Inc. i1Display3

1. The most fresh Arch Linux
2. gnome-color-manager-3.2.2-2
3. argyllcms-1.3.5-2
4. Bus 003 Device 003: ID 0765:5020 X-Rite, Inc.

I'm not sure about arch design of colord/GCM but I remember that I
tried to debug (via logging) colord and GCM about nine months ago and
found that colord just does not find required sensor driver in
/usr/lib/colord-sensors/.

My /usr/lib/colord-sensors/ contains the following:

/usr/lib/colord-sensors/libcolord_sensor_colorhug.so
/usr/lib/colord-sensors/libcolord_sensor_dummy.so
/usr/lib/colord-sensors/libcolord_sensor_huey.so

When I running Argyllcms's dispcal from terminal that it works OK:
calibrates and creates ICC profile.

--
Sergey Zolotorev