Re: ColorMunki not detected

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Federico Bruni <fedelogy gmail com> wrote:
> 2012/1/31 Federico Bruni <fedelogy gmail com>:
>> 2012/1/30 Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl>:
>>> Which version of GNOME Color Manager are you using?
>>>
>>> Because it works just fine over here (Ubuntu Oneiric).
>>
>> 3.2.2-1
>> (debian testing)
>> unstable has the same version
>>
>> you should have 3.2.0
>>
>> I've tried:
>> $ querybts gnome-color-manager
>>
>> just 3 bugs, not related to this issue
>>
>> but in one of them I noticed this string:
>>
>> Versions of packages gnome-color-manager recommends:
>> ii  argyll  1.1.1-1
>
> I've tried compiling latest git gnome-color-manager but didn't help.
> Calibrate button is still not clickable.
>
> I guess that it's not that easy. Can anyone give some hint?
>
> I compiled it this way
>
> Dependencies:
> apt-get build-dep gnome-color-manager
> aptitude install libgnome-desktop-3-dev
>
> Compilation:
> git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-color-manager
> cd gnome-color-manager
> ./autogen.sh
> make
> make install

If you really do that, you're basically messing up your package management...

I have fairly recent versions properly packaged on my colorhug ppa. So
you can rebuild just those sources.

BTW, there is a chance that maybe the argyll package might be the
problem. so you might want to rebuild my version as well, to check.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn