Re: spaces and intents

On 8 February 2012 03:09, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
> One thing I totally forgot asking re. GCM from GNOME3 is where the UI
> for setting default color spaces and rendering intents went. Any
> clues?

The designers hated it, so it never got ported to gnome-color-manager.
No applications used the data there, and no apps were planning to use
the info, so I ditched it.
I think a lot of the default space defaults should be per-application
rather than per-user anyway. Yell if you think that's insane :)

Richard