gcm and firefox color management

Hello,

I've recently bought a x-rite huey colorimeter, installed GCM 2.30.2,
profiled my LCD, enabled full color management in firefox.

The question is, in firefox, when I view black and white images with no
ICC profile embeded I see a slight green shade in dark areas. Is this
normal? I can even distinguish that by measuring color with the
GIMP(make a screenshot of browser session, then measure RGB components).

In about:config of firefox gfx.color_management.mode is set to '1'(it is
full color management). If I set gfx.color_management.mode to '2'(color
manage only images with embeded ICC profile) black and white images with
no ICC profile embeded show up normal, they do not have green shade.

Thanks.