colord 0.1.10 released!
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: gnome-color-manager-list <gnome-color-manager-list gnome org>
- Cc: OpenICC Liste <openicc lists freedesktop org>
- Subject: colord 0.1.10 released!
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:30:23 +0100
colord is a system activated daemon that maps devices to color profiles.
- Add a find-profile-by-filename command to the colormgr client tool
- Add the object scope to the DBus interface as a property (Richard Hughes)
- Write a document detailing the colord security attack surface
- Actually store the device ID in the mapping database (Richard Hughes)
- Fix include statements to search from current libcolord folder (Kenny Stuart)
- Fix mbstowcs usage (Colin Walters)
- Fix the build for old versions of lcms2 (Stef Walter)
- Fix up the location of the libcolord header files (Richard Hughes)
- Remove the DBus annotations in the introspection (Richard Hughes)
See http://colord.hughsie.com/ for more details.
Tarballs can be found here:
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next