Re: gcm-git gio dependancy

On 9 May 2010 01:21, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
> The latest git checkout seems to require a newer version of gio than usual...
> Requested 'gio-2.0 >= 2.25.0' but version of GIO is 2.24.0
> I'm assuming this is intentional, for GSettings?

Sure. As GNOME Color Manager is a proposed module for 2.31.x I've been
encouraged to push the GSettings code into master for wider testing.
To get a good chance of "blessed" by GNOME we need to adhere to all
the goals, and one of those is GSettings. You can use gnome-2-30 if
you just want to use GCM on a stable system as I'm going to be quite
aggressive backporting fixes.

Richard.