Re: [GROSS HACK] building libcolor-glib and tools on F13

Thanks both Andrew and Richard for trying to help a Fedora newbie :-)

Due to dependency hell with GTK+3 on Fedora 13 (trying to build
Richard's SRPM), I finally found a way to upgrade to rawhide and did so.

Dependencies are not a problem anymore, but compilation of the current
GIT fails (I used Andrew's configure options, since strict checking
fails much sooner during the compilation):

$ ./configure --enable-compile-warnings=yes --disable-sane
--disable-strict
...bla bla ...
$ make
... bla bla ...

Making all in tools
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mu/src/gcm/gnome-color-manager/tools'
  CC     gcm_dump_profile-gcm-dump-profile.o
  CCLD   gcm-dump-profile
../libcolor-glib/.libs/libcolor-glib.so: undefined reference to
`libusb_strerror'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gcm-dump-profile] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mu/src/gcm/gnome-color-manager/tools'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mu/src/gcm/gnome-color-manager'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If I recall correctly, something similar appeared with the sources
patched by Andrew to compile on Fedora 13. (Even with libusb1.)

Any help?

P.S. If I do not get further, I may install Fedora 13 x86_64 and try the
Andres's binary instead.

--
Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz