Re: GNOME Color Manager 2.29.2

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> gnome-color-manager is a session program that makes it easy to manage, install
> and generate color profiles in the GNOME desktop.
>
> Version 2.29.2
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Released: 2010-01-04

I have Ubuntu Karmic packages available on my "gcm-release" PPA:

  https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn/+archive/gcm-release/+packages

I noticed I rushed the builds a bit, as the changelog is erroneous,
since it wasn't sources from git, but from ftp.gnome.org. But I'm not
going to tax the PPA build farm just to fix this minor mistake.

I've published 2.29.2-release on my regular PPA as well, but there
I'll resume tracking git again once interesting patch hit git :)

Thanks for the great work!

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn