Re: Double Density Mode for ColorMunki

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> I'll do you deal. I'll re-instate the double density feature (with
> extra love) if you write a section in the help file on how to scan in
> a target, with tips. :-)

If I write a section for the manual on how to build and use the simple
guide rules to use the munki with EyeOne targets can we get that mode
too? In my experience it makes scanning much simpler than even normal
density patches freehand and the guide takes 5 minutes and only basic
supplies to build. If someone was selling an after-market solution for
this I assume no one would have a problem with it so I don't see why a
home-made one isn't fine as well.

It would at least be nice if the instrument definitions were setup in
config files for each instrument so that even if you don't want to
have this in mainline people could hack together their own config
files and still take advantage of the g-c-m UI.

Pedro