Re: Help update

On 19 February 2010 10:41, Paul Finnigan <paul fincc com> wrote:
> Attached is my first attempt to help. Sorry it has taken me so long but
> I had a lot of reading to do about Gnome documentation.

Sure, it takes a fair bit to get up to speed.

> I have only altered the Introduction and Usage sections. I will set
> about the other sections if this is acceptable.

I've committed your patch, thanks. One thing to note (any maybe repair
in your next patch :-) is the trailing whitespace issue. git doesn't
like trailing whitespace (tabs and spaces at the end of the line) and
highlights them in red. Could you please make sure future patches
don't add more trailing whitespace please? Thanks.

> If anyone wants to tell me where I am going wrong then please do. I
> admit this little effort has made me realise just what Richard is doing!

Heh. Thanks.

> There is more to gcm than I expected.

Sure, and it's getting bigger every day. To do the printer profiling
properly I'm having to deal with print dialogs and rendering to random
cairo surfaces. Both things that were not in the original scope for
GCM...

Anyway, keep up the good work. Thanks.

Richard.