[no subject]

> My only other comment about the process is that using the Munki with
> default size patches is an incredible waste of paper and ink. In the
> argyll mailing list someone pointed out some user's hack on dpreview
> so I built one myself:
>
> http://pedrocr.net/MunkiHelper.jpg

Are you actually aware of the -h option for printtarg? Graeme
semi-solved this issue long ago...

My current workflow is like this

# argyll-targen -v -d 2 -g 20 -f 210 test
# printtarg -v -i CM -h -t 300 -p A4 test
# chartread -v test
# colprof -v -A "bla" -M "bla" -D "bla" -C "bla"  -a l -q m test

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn