Re: Reverse engineering more hardware

Richard Hughes píše v Ne 01. 08. 2010 v 13:49 +0100:
> So far, GCM works with native drivers for the following hardware:
>
> HUEY: 90%
> ColorMunki: 5%
>
> It falls back to argyll for everything else.
>
> My brain is quite literally exploding with the ColorMunki, so I
> thought I might try something simpler for a break. Does anybody have
> an i1pro/i1display they no longer need? I can return it when I'm
> finished reverse engineering it, although this might take a few weeks.

I have Eye One Display II (if I recall correctly), which I do not use
often.

However, insured shipping to UK and back may be costly compared to the
total price of a new/used one -- just guessing 20 - 40 EUR. So someone
travelling from CZ or donation would make more sense.

Regards,
Milan

--
Milan Knizek