Ubuntu bug reports

Hi,

I was just looking at the state of ubuntu g-c-m packages and saw that
it is now in the universe archive. Nice. I also had a look at the bug
reports and it seems these are not in the gnome bugzilla:

Some kind of dbus crash in gcm-apply when resizing from fullscreen:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-color-manager/+bug/562961
(Coming out of a DVB-T input and vdpau output)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-color-manager/+bug/564739
(Coming out of fullscreen from the VICE Commodore emulator)
Neither seems to have a particularly good backtrace unfortunately.

gcm-apply crashing in free() inside libusb, from the user description
it happens everytime he tries to launch gcm-prefs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-color-manager/+bug/554693

ICC profile doesn't get applied when proprietary Nvidia driver is in use:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-color-manager/+bug/533961

Do you want me to open upstream bug reports or is that not needed? I
can also try to follow up with the users to see if they can install
dbgsym packages and get better stack traces.

Cheers,

Pedro