Re: Using colorimeters in different modes

On 10 April 2010 11:23, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
> I tried the new app, but it didn't do anything, I'm guessing it's still a stub?

Yup, it's not wired up to anything yet. I've been taking down a
chimney for the last 4 days, and being 30ft in the air and filthy
dirty I tend to get very little programming done. :)

I'll probably be done on Tuesday, and then I'll clear my "work" email
and continue with the new app after that.

Richard.