Re: shared-color-profiles 0.1.1 release

Am 06.04.2010 12:21, schrieb Richard Hughes:
   - Add the Public Domain Fogra27L CMYK Coated Press ICC profile (Richard Hughes)

Hi,

just a thought, I don't know if it makes sense to include a FOGRA27-based profile at this point, as that characterization data has been superseded by FOGRA39 in early 2007 (a FOGRA39 profile is part of the oyranos profiles, so the FOGRA27 one could be safely discarded imho).

(As a side note, FOGRA28 [webcoated] and 29 [uncoated] have also been superseded in 2009 by FOGRA45/46 and 47 respectively, I just don't know if anyone has created opensource profiles based on those char'data yet)

Regards
--
Florian Höch
http://hoech.net