Re: Help required: Getting primary illuminants and white point from ICC file

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:

> the x and y coordinates of the white point from the device ICC
> profile.

The white point cross is nice, but I wonder if it would be nice to add
a more human readable text string with the whitepoint somewhere:
The wtpt program included in liblcms-utils outputs the correlated
temperature or the locus temperature, so I guess it's easy to this
with lcms. Here are some sample output:

profile 1: White point near 4937K
profile 2: WhitePoint : D65 (daylight)

And I think this is more readable to most people than xy values.

Regards
Lars Tore Gustavsen