Re: Help required: Getting primary illuminants and white point from ICC file

2009/12/9 Graeme Gill <graeme2 argyllcms com>:
> Progromatically, one would do the equivalent, e.g. using icclib
> open the profile, create a lookup object to do forward absolute colorimetric
> to XYZ space, and then feed colorant only combinations through it.
> icclu.c will illustrate the details. I'm sure something similar is
> possible using Marti's lcms.

I've just added code to git master to do this, and it indeed works to
get the gamut range for a few scanner and print (RGB) profiles I've
got here. It doesn't seem to work for CYMK profiles, although I'm sure
that's something crazy I'm doing (or not doing..).

Anyway, I'll give it another go to get CYMK profiles working correctly.

Richard.