Re: metadata

Richard Hughes wrote:
2009/12/8 Graeme Gill <graeme2 argyllcms com>:

Note that Argyll V1.1.0 includes a public domain implementation
of an sRGB profiles as well as an AdobeRGB1998 equivalent.

That's really good to know, and I might pinch those. What license are
those available as? Really public domain? (if so, that's fantastic).

Yes. There didn't seem any sensible reason to retain copyright on them.

Can they be installed alongside the real adobe profiles?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Since "Adobe" is a registered
company name, I've given the Adobe compatible profile a different
name ("ClayRGB1998.icm", the best I could come up with at the time).
The sRGB profile is called "sRGB.icm", just like the original one
from HP/Microsoft that is no longer available, and to which it is
functionally identical.

Graeme Gill.