Re: ICC operating system identifiers

2009/12/3 Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl>:
> Richard, could you possibly attempt this, since you can mail from a
> gnome.org e-mail adres, the request might be more seriously
> considered.

I would suspect my @redhat email account might have more gravitas,
although I'm not sure what it would achieve. Do programs actually do
anything differently depending on the OSI information, or even display
it at any point?

If you think it may be useful, then I guess "*nix" makes most sense as
Graeme has been using this for ages. If anything, Graeme's email would
convey more weight than mine ever would.

Richard.