Mobile Stock List 26.11.2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Please see attached our current stock list. If you would like to place an order the easiest way in which this can be done is that you highlight any models you are interested in and I will produce an order.

Looking forward to forming a business relationship with you.

Regards,

Lemuel Bailey
(Sales Department)

The only thing we can’t recycle is time.

Momobile Worldwide Limited

Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3TZ, United Kingdom

Tel:  0208 540 2268
Fax: 0207 692 4613
Mob: 0044 (0)7553 879 682
Intl: +44 208 540 2268
Web:
http://www.mobilesworldwide.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Whilst all outgoing emails are generated from computers that are constantly checked for viruses, no liability will be accepted for any loss or damage caused by such, and recipients are advised to run their own anti-virus software.