Fwd: 2 weeks to Culture Freedom Day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pockey Lam <pockey softwarefreedomday org>
Date: 2012/5/7
Subject: 2 weeks to Culture Freedom Day
To: Frederic Muller - SFI <fred softwarefreedomday org>

Dear all,

We've noticed after talking with some 2011 SFD team leaders that they were not aware of the upcoming Culture Freedom Day. Keeping effective communication channels among ourselves has always been a challenge and we hope you'll forgive us if you already received the news through other channels.

So to be short, CFD is happening on Saturday May 19th and aims at promoting Free Culture as well as providing an international day to serve as a platform to promote Free Culture artists.

For reference:
CFD website: http://www.culturefreedomday.org
CFD map: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/map/
CFD banners: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/promote/become-a-supporter#banners
CFD countdown: http://wiki.culturefreedomday.org/CountDown
CFD registration: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

Any question please use our forum to ask: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/forum/

Thanks a lot and happy CFD!

Digital Freedom International (and SFI too)

--
白清杰

为儿童提供操作系统

TEL:13810436018