Pingooo's guest in town Chuanr night on February the 8th

Hi All,

Following Pingooo's request to have a meet up in Beijing next week, I
have set up and posted an announcement for a chuanr night for February
the 8th.

http://blug.chinalug.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=611:december-6th-saint-nicolas-chuanr-night&catid=11:upcoming-events&Itemid=14

Pingooo was co-organizer of the Gnome Asia Summit in 2010 so I think
this is very relevant to Gnome User Group members as well and we would
like to invite anyone who is interested to join the event.

Please contact me if you have any question (Chinese is fine, I was too
lazy to translate this email :-D )

Cheers,

Julien