Gnome China: Group Info

Hi everyone! I've been pointed here by the maintainer of gnomcm gmail com . I'm contacting the various GNOME User Groups to check up on them and see what's going on. Basically, besides the old gmail, have you guys changed contact info recently? And do you have a main contact, and his/her email address?

Also, what have you guys been doing recently in the world of GNOME, and how members would you estimate having? Thanks in advance everyone, and a quick reply is thoroughly appreciated.

--
Jason