Re: GNOME Foundation License Agreement for Official GNOME Users Group

Great!
And follow things is to design our tee-shirt  and make it to production?

2010/10/12 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
Hi Beijing GNOME Users Group,

The GNOME Foundation has an updated GNOME Foundation User Group's Agreement which has improved wording for allowing User's Groups to use and sell merchandise using the GNOME brand. Also it need a signature.

It is here:

http://live.gnome.org/Trademark?action="">

Especially for the GNOME store, and which allow GNOME User's Groups to sell GNOME branded merchandise, with a few reasonable
restrictions:

- All money received must go into a bank account associated with a tax
 free organization, so taxes do not need to be paid on any profits.  If
 GNOME Users Grou does not have tax-free status, then it is okay to use
 The GNOME Foundation's bank account to hold money, and we will
 provide it to your user's group on request.

- All money received must only be used to pay for GNOME related
 activities.

If the representative from your User's Group could sign this form and
send it to Rosanna Yuen at this address, then that would be great:

 GNOME Foundation
 PO Box 101
 Groton, MA 01450
 USA