Book recommended from =?UTF-8?B?QmVpamluZ0dVRy/ljJfkuqxHTk9NReeUqA==?= =?UTF-8?B?5oi357uE6K+75Lmm5o6o6I2Q?=

Hi all,

We will have a reading book session in the Beijing GNOME Users Group, the purpose is recommending good books(Ebooks) and sharing your thoughts about books between our members.
Currently, some members recommend this book, you can read the limited version from Google Book:
Open Source 2.0
http://books.google.com/books?id=q9GnNrq3e5EC&pg=PA229&dq=open+source+2.0

If you have the full version Ebook of this one, please do share with us; If you are willing to recommend other books to us, please, please contact me.

Thanks,
Beijing GNOME Users Group

大家好!

北京GNOME用户组将增加一个读书环节,跟用户组的各位成员们一起分享值得阅读的,跟开源相关的一些书籍(电子书籍或者pdf)。

最近有几位BGUG的成员推荐了这本书籍,大家可以在Google Book预览(缺省某些页):

Open Source 2.0

http://books.google.com/books?id=q9GnNrq3e5EC&pg=PA229&dq=open+source+2.0

如果你有全书的完整电子书籍, 请跟我们分享;另外如果你愿意向大家推荐其他书籍,请跟我联系。

北京GNOME用户组