Re: Google Summer of Code 2009 results - Jesse Zhang from BeijingGUG

Congratulations to Jesse! Maybe he can give a presentation about his
project later in the upcoming Beijing GNOME User Group meeting?

And hope more students have more project idea related to GNOME or other
open source projects next year. Start to learn more and join any project
you feel interested if you want to be selected later :)

Cheers,
Pockey