Re: Self introduction

hi Alfred,

It is great to have you joined in our GNOME Asia Summit committee!

Thanks,
Emily

Alfred Peng wrote:
Hi all,

It's glad to find this mail alias with Emily's help.

This is Alfred Peng(彭洋), software developer at Sun(Beijing, China). I primarily work on different open source communities/projects, such as Mozilla(Firefox/Thunderbird), OpenSolaris(Mozilla DTrace), Google-Breakpad and also made some contributions to GNOME(Evolution and Evolution-JESCS).

It's great to know that GNOME Asia Summit will be held in Beijing this year. And Hope I could provide some help and meet with you guys at that time.

Cheers,
-Alfred

http://opensolaris.org/viewProfile.jspa?id=16969