=?GB2312?B?sbG+qUdOT01F08O7p9fptdq2/rTOvtu74bvutq8=?= =?GB2312?B?KNXVxqy6zdHdvbK45SkvVGhlIDJuZCBC?= =?GB2312?B?ZWlqaW5nR1VHIG1lZXRpbmcocGhvdG9zIGFuZCBzbGlkZXMp?=

Hi all,

Thanks for attending the 2nd Beijing GNOME Users Group meeting on Dec 27th, 2008. Below are some photos and materials about this meeting:

Photos:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/meeting-photo/secondmeetingphoto

Slides of the presentations:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/slides/2meetingslides

To know more about this meeting:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/%232meeting

Beijing GNOME Users Group will use http://www.gnome-cn.org as a platform to communicate with every GNOME users and developers. If you have any questions, bring your questions to our BBS; If you are interested in participate in open source projects, for example, our Accessibility mentor-students program, please contact us; If you are developing on GNOME, GTK and other GNOME related open source projects, we are happy to promote your projects in our website. If you are the organizer of any OSS community or university, contact us, we are happy to cooperate with you and promote your community in our website.

Our website: http://www.gnome-cn.org

IRC:#beijinggug @ irc.gnome.org

Mail list: gnome-cn-list gnome org  Click here to subscribe

Website developers:  string(junyi hit gmail com) vincent(vincnd gmail com)

Beijing GNOME Users Group

大家好,

我们非常感谢大家参加了2008年12月27日晚举行的第二次BGUG聚会,以下是跟本次聚会相关的一些图片和资料。

活动的照片:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/meeting-photo/secondmeetingphoto

演讲的幻灯片:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/slides/2meetingslides

活动的详细信息:

http://www.gnome-cn.org/Beijinggug/%232meeting

北京GNOME用户组使用http://www.gnome-cn.org作为交流的平台,你有任何相关问题都可以在该网站上的论坛上提出;如果你有参与开源项目的想法,对我们的Accessibility导师-学生项目感兴趣,欢迎联系我们;如果你正在做GNOME、gtk以及其他相关的开源软件开发,我们很乐意将你项目放在我们的网站上;如果你是学校或者其他的开源组织的组织者,我们欢迎你的开源社团与我们协同开展活动并在我们的网站上推广。

我们的网站为http://www.gnome-cn.org

IRC为:#beijinggug @ irc.gnome.org

邮件列表gnome-cn-list gnome org 点这里订阅

网站维护人员:string(junyi hit gmail com) vincent(vincnd gmail com)

北京GNOME用户组