Re: Vote the logo for GNOME Asia Summit -- Deadline is 9th Dec, 2007

<quote who="Emily Chen">

> Please vote your favorite logo for GNOME Asia Summit from here :
>
> http://www.gnome-cn.org/gnome-asia-submit/gas-logo-vote/
>
> Thanks for Yang Hong's great help on build this vote system!
>
> We will announce the final logo on Monday, the winner will get free
> registration to GNOME Asia Summit, Beijing 2008.

Ni hao,

These are all really cool -- it was hard to choose a favourite to vote for!

Minor comment: Once you've chosen the style, please fix the text to use the
GNOME logo typeface (modified Trebuchet MS Bold, see the M) from the SVGs on
the Brand Guidelines page <http://live.gnome.org/BrandGuidelines>, and the
subtype font should be Bitstream Vera Sans Roman.

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, fluorescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.