Re: Helping prepare a user group budget for 2007

Dave Neary escribió:
The second request is that you write to the list with your plans for
theh year, and your likely requirements of help from the foundation (be
it material help like shipping t-shirts, or financial help to pay for
travel expenses for a speaker, or your need to embezzle funds to buy
that new car). Also, if you have ideas of things that we should be
spending money on for user groups in general, I would love to have your
input.

This was the mail that i'm waiting since 2 or 3 years ago!, Thanks for this.

As Chilean local group we'll start to discuss what we need/want to do this year. By now is a bad date for that (we're in Holidays/summer time) but the thread will start anyway in our local mailing list.

In Chile we've our local GNOME meetings and i want to boost this great activity as a start point.

Thanks for the invitation.

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner
Jefe de Informática

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por nuestros servidores
y se considera que está limpio.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Fernando San Mart=C3=ADn Woerner
n;quoted-printable:San Mart=C3=ADn Woerner;Fernando
email;internet:snmartin galilea cl
tel;work:56-71-514400
tel;fax:56-71-514450
x-mozilla-html:FALSE