GNOME Marketing Hackfest

Chicago GNOME community:

Note that there is a GNOME Marketing Hackfest planned for
November 10-11 in Chicago.  Information is on the GNOME Wiki:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingHackfest2009

Any people from the local Chicago community who have an interest in
participating should send an email to the GNOME marketing-list: