Re: [gnome-cat] [guadec-list] Spare T-Shirts

Hello Baris,

sorry for my delay replying to you, I have been some days on holidays
and also distracted on too many things :). I forward your petition to
GNOME-CA and we will try to see if we can provide you some of them.

Cheers!

En/na Baris Cicek ha escrit:
> Hi Toni;
>
> Are there any bags left? :) If so can you make 10-20 bags shipped to my
> shipping address? Or can you please pass this e-mail to someone
> responsible with this in GNOME-ES or GNOME-CA?
>
> I'll cover the shipping expenses if necessary. If t-shirts are
> unfinished still :) well I won't push my chance on that.
>

> On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 17:24 +0200, Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
> Hello Baris,
>
> AFAIK, the T-shirts are really scarce by now; however, I think there are
>  a considerable amount of bags.
> For GNOME-CA, all this stuff was sent to UPC university for a FOSS
> Catalan conference. I must go there one day and check how many of them
> are left. If you provide some info about where to send them, we might
> try to provide you some.
>
> Cheers,
>
> En/na Baris Cicek ha escrit:

> --