Re: [Calendar] 3.28 Planning

On Sat, 2017-09-16 at 15:07 +0000, Georges Basile Stavracas Neto wrote:

Weather Forecast
Level: easy to medium
It would be useful to show weather information for the next 3 days.

An option to choose the source of the weather data would be useful.

In my rural location I cannot get weather data using this option. I use
a GNOME Shell extension instead that allows DarkSky as a source, and
that works quite well though I would prefer AccuWeather. Using Calendar
gives incorrect weather data because the source has no nearby location.