Introduction and First Commit!

Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself quickly on the list as well. I just impulsively added a feature I've wanted for a while which is the ability to change the word size without having to go into the preferences menu.

So I forked the code, made the changes which seem to be working, and made a pull request. This is my first time ever contributing to a project like this, and I'm a Vala newbie, so forgive me if I made any stylistic errors.

Hopefully it won't be my first and last commit to GNOME stuff :)

Cheers,

--
Alexander Rowsell