Calculator Advanced Mode Engineering Conversions

Hi All,

The gnome calculator is a great tool,

I've been using it, often for conversions between measures of different units (In advanced mode).

One thing I've noticed is that there are no conversions for measures commonly used in electrical engineering.

This includes conversions for measures of inductance (Henries), capacitance (Farads), resistance (Ohms) and conversions between frequency (Hz, kHz, MHz, GHz) and period/wavelength (s, ms, μs, ns).

I'm not sure what everyone's feeling is on this, but I believe it would be extremely useful to have a conversion quantities for the measures listed. (As well as maybe the other unit prefixes not listed).

- Henries: H ↔ mH ↔ μH ↔ nH
- Farads: F ↔ mF ↔ μF ↔ nF
- Resistance: MΩ ↔ kΩ ↔Ω ↔ mΩ ↔ μΩ ↔ nΩ
- Freqency to Period.

It may also be worth including conversions to conductance (Siemens) which is simply the inverse of resistance.

All the best,
Robert